20 February, 2018

Dreams


my favourite quote by Leo Tolstoy


Lately I've been feeling uninspired to do much art, maybe I'm just a little lost on my way but the drive to draw isn't as before. I'm not completely sure why or what happened neither when. I just know I need to get back on that train. I miss that adrenaline rush to solve a picture. 

Wakako is putting me in charge of the Kingsley Machine soon. I'm a little nervous but I'm glad to be trusted with extra tasks! 

Last week I had the chance to hang out with Jen! She was visiting from Canada, and we went to the arboretum. Thankfully it was a really really nice day and the walk was so pleasant! I really like going out for walks, especially around nature. I'm sure it will all come back to me some day. 


I'm starting to enjoy my time here in the new apartment; and the pupper is happier too! We are so grateful to have the sun shining in our lives again! Though it will be hot during the summer, I much rather have that than no sun at all. We are also enjoying our walks outside in the neighbourhood (when it's not 4C outside). 



We are probably going to slowly start exploring the neighbourhood for good food too~ Karen was craving sushi so we went to a restaurant near by! It was pretty good! Looking forward to find the good spots to eat!


1 comment:

Kei said...

Hey Ame! I don't know if you remember me or not but this is Kei. Random. But just looking through my faves I had saved years ago, I found nostalgia. lol.

Good to see that you're doing well.
Just wanted to say hi.